Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I have a 2009 nissan sentra that has a code p2127 replaced

Customer Question

i have a 2009 nissan sentra that has a code p2127 replaced peddal car still wont start
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

This type of question may be to much to ask online, but I will try to do what I can to try to help you. The engine turns over but does not start? Was the car in any type of accident or flood?