Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I have a 2006 nissan armada. Power Driver Seat, Power

Customer Question

I have a 2006 nissan armada. Power Driver Seat, Power Mirrors, and Power Pedals Stopped Working
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Are the lights on the bottoms of the doors working when you open the door? Also are any of them damaged?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None of the interior lights are working. Everything on the dashboard does work.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

You most likely have a blown fuse. Are all the bottom door lights intact? are any broken?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The driver side passenger door is missing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The driver side rear door light was damaged. I thought I had checked the fuses. Which one would be the one to check. It does look like the door light that was damaged could have blown a fuse
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.. That is what caused the fuse to blow.. 1 min while I look up that fuse location.

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/2.jpg

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Check the two fuses in the inside fuse box by the glove box first. Let me know what you find.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Replacing the fuse got everything working again but now the door and under dash lights that light the foot area won't shut off when driving or after the car has been off. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

That is most likely a door switch or you have the interior lights on.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you are satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That's how I get credit for my work. I hope that I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay