Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

My 06 nissan altima security light remains blinking even

Customer Question

My 06 nissan altima security light remains blinking even after I unlock doors with key fob
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

The blinking is normal, turn the key to the ON position and let me know what the light does please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Keeps blinking...im not out by the car now but whenever you reply I can go to it.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

sorry for the delay.

i need you to actually check when your IN the car and let me know. If you turn the key to ON, and the light goes out that's normal. The key on any other position with door open etc it blinks. That's normal.

If the light stays on SOLID! then you have concern, otherwise the blinking is normal.

If you have further questions just ask, if you would rather do text or a phone chat instead let me know and i will send you an additional service offer.