Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

Vdc light stays on and slip light. Auto is hard to start and

Customer Question

vdc light stays on and slip light. Auto is hard to start and doesn't have proper acceleration. This happened a month ago and after a few weeks went out and was operating normal. Just came on again
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The VDC light comes on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes, in order to help you determine what is failing you are going to need to start with having the system scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this issue resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do, thanks
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay so do you have the fault code and or codes?