Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I have a 1996 Nissan 200sx. The other day pretty much

Customer Question

I have a 1996 Nissan 200sx. The other day pretty much everything electrical quit working. The interior lights, dash guages, air conditioner, radiator fan all quit working. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Does anything work? Head lights anything?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Headlights work and it will start and run.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Ok.. Thank you for that info. Since it starts and runs, do you have a Test light so we can check fusees for power?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked all the fuses that I could find before I contacted you.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Were all fuses getting power? Did you check them with a test light? The fuse box inside the car and by the battery under the hood?