How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask eric Your Own Question
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Category: Nissan
Satisfied Customers: 30852
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
Type Your Nissan Question Here...
eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking switch n ABJ 39208 This is a switch witch

Customer Question

I am looking for a switch n ABJ 39208
This is a switch witch control my car nissan 350z model 2004 roof soft top.colour green
I need this switch urgent. Can you help me with?
My e mail is***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this switch urgent. Please tell me where to find it available
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  eric replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
I am not showing that as a valid part number. I need all the numbers/letters off of it, as well as exactly which switch for the convertible top this is. Or at least the location on the convertible top it is located

Related Nissan Questions