Matt, Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, worked in auto industry for 22 years on engine, transmission and suspension design
12772297

I have replaced my brake booster on my nissan armada ,how

Customer Question

i have replaced my brake booster on my nissan armada ,how can i reprogram my abs and how much would it cost if i take it to the dealer
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

to get all the air out of the system you need to run the ABS pump and then bleed the wheel points again

now the dealer method is to use the diagnostic tool to run the pump when bleeding

however I've often found that you can get a good result by bleeding it once then taking the car for a short drive and hitting the brake pedal hard a few times to get the ABS to kick in

then re-bleed it

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.