Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2008 NISSAN ALTIMA VINEGER SMALL IN CAR

Customer Question

2008 NISSAN ALTIMA VINEGER SMALL IN CAR
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The only things I can think to cause that type of odor would be mold or mildew from a possible water leak or the evaporator wet and growing it. If you use defrost and heat does the smell get worse, if so then suspect the evaporator. Can you try to isolate a close origin of the odor? Must the car be running to get this odor?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris