Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I cant open back/hatch door

Customer Question

i cant open back/hatch door
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Normally when the emergency release does not work, it means the door is shut on something.

Try this and let me know if the hatch opens. Have someone help you by pulling on the door while you pull the lever on the inside of the hatch and us your legs to push on the door.

See if that opens the hatch. If it does, then look for anything that may be in the track of the hatch which could have jammed it

Let me know.