Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

2014 sentra radio, backup camera and sirrus not working

Customer Question

2014 sentra radio, backup camera and sirrus not working today
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

Did this just happen out of the blue?

Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just out of the blue. it worked one minute. I started the engine withing 10 minutes and now it was not working.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

ok.. Thank you.

Try this. Disconnect the negative battery cable for 15 mins. Then reconnect it. This is doing a hard reset on the car. Do this and tell me if the features and operation return.

Let me know..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just saw your message. Have not tried your suggestion, however when I went to store this morning at 6:00am all the features were working. Thanks for your response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If it happens again I will try your suggestion. I will not need the service unless it happens again. How do I cancel?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Cancel this service?

Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

I think it was simply a computer glitch. I still think you should do a hard reset on the car. But keep in mind also, this is a 2014. So if the hard reset is done and this issue continues, you are covered under warranty for 3 years or 36k miles.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!