Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

I have a 2015 Nissan Altima with the 4 button key fob. I

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Nissan Altima with the 4 button key fob. I need to program a new key fob. How do I do it?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can assist you today

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

do you have a scan tool that can program keys?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No.
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

ok then you CANNOT program this remote/key you need a scan tool to do this . the tool is needed to get a code from the car then you use that 20 digit code to get a 4 digit code from a code breaker then use that code to program the key if you have no scan tool then you will need to ether call a lock smith or take the car and key to the dealer that is the only way to get this done

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

sorry but this is not like the old remote or keys

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

if you have any more questions please ask , if not please rate the service before you go thanks.

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi if you have no more questions please come back and rate the service as this is the only way for me to get pay for helping thanks.

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi i see y9ou di not rate me before you log off the rating is the only way for me to get pay and i did answer your questions os if you could PLEASE come back and rate so i can get pay thanks.