Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

The dealer replace the evaporator on my 2008 pathfinder but

Customer Question

the dealer replace the evaporator on my 2008 pathfinder but they forgot to hook up the AC drain so the water comes inside the car on the pasenger side
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi r u looking for the location of the drain ? not sure what your question is

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry i had to run but i also had no password ***** am first time caller.Ihe dealer replace my 2008 pathfinder evaporator so the water is not draining out but on the pasenger's floor.I had to go tell him he just call me and said that is a hose to the drain that is mestup i had to urgeu with him because was ok before is looking to charge me again please give me you advise Thank you
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

you should be able to just put the hose back on if it was not removed from the car . if he did not reinstall the hose then that is on him you should not have to pay again

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

the hose is located on the passenger side of the car under the black a/c box just look under the glove box to the left it go down into the carpet i will see if i can find a pic

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

r u there ??