Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

Have 2008 Nissan Pathfinder that we need to get the front

Customer Question

Have 2008 Nissan Pathfinder that we need to get the front door handle off to put a new skin on the door how do we do this
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

The door handle on the outside of the door will require the inside door panel to be removed. Once that is removed, you can release the lock cylinder rod and remove the lock cylinder and then the handle.

Here is a video that shows how the handle is removed if you fast forward to around 7 mins and 13 seconds. That is when the door handle is then removed in the video, which yours is secured the same way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvUCEjVkF_0

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!