Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

I have nissan quest 2006 it can*not running in the morning

Customer Question

i have nissan quest 2006 it can*not running in the morning but its fine at noon etc and drive its fine too try to make fuel pressure it good
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. If you are sure you have proper fuel pressure then check for good spark and injector pulse and post back with the results and we can work from there to get this resolved.