Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

I have a 2006 Nissan Sentry. Today in driving to work my

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Nissan Sentry. Today in driving to work my brake light went on. After hours of being parted I left for home and the brake light was on but the battery and service engine soon light came on as well. I drove home five minutes with the air on, radio, and air with no limited power. What should I review. My battery was replaced about 3.4 years ago
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi , what you have is a charging system indecent you will need to first check the drive belt to make sure it is not broken if that is good get the alternator check and replace if you have any more questions please ask , if not please rate the service before you go thanks.