Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

Where do I find and replace a park neutral position shift

Customer Question

Where do I find and replace a park neutral position shift switch on a 2004 nisssan Murano 3.5 eng
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** will help you with that

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

first you will need to remove the battery then locate the shift cable on top of the trans the n/p switch is the black that the cable is bolted to remove the 13mm nut for the cable pull the cable off then remove the 17mm nut from the cable lever then 3 10mm nuts holding the switch then pull the switch off . if you have any more questions please ask . if not please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks. and have a good day .