Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

I have a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE that wont start first

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE that wont start first thing in the mornings but after the sun warms it up it would start. What could possibly be the cause of this?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi, this condition is cause by a bad ipdmer unit you will have to replace it to fix the problem the unit is located under the hood behind the battery it is the unit with all the relays and fuses just replace it . let me know if you have more questions .

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
hi . i really need you to come back and rate the service as this is the only way i can get pay for helping you i have answered your questions and i still did not get pay because you did not rate me . even thou your cord will be bill i will not get pay till you rate so please come back and rate thanks.
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.