Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My car was in an accident. Now the body is fixed, but it

Customer Question

Hi Brian. My car was in an accident. Now the body is fixed, but it doesn't recognize the key. I called a key guy to reprogram the key but still it doesn't recognize the key. I'm lost.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The car was hit in the passanger front wheel and pushed toward the door. The fuse box was touched but not damaged. Battery was cracked. When I put the key in hole. It says that there is no key. And I changed the batter in the keyless. Also the ignition is push button.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Are you a repair shop working on this? Do you have access to programming keys and a scanner?