peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1992 Nissan 1300 UD. The problem is that 35 mph is

Customer Question

I have a 1992 Nissan 1300 UD. The problem is that 35 mph is the maximum speed and the truck bogs down when pushed harder. All the fuel filters have been checked and replaced and the water separator has been cleaned. Air filters are also clean. What to do?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have not had the exhaust checked/tested at all this should be done.In some cases this is due to a restricted exhaust component that will cause this needing replaced.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Has the exhaust been checked/tested at all for any issues here?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, sorry it took so long to get back to you but, yes the exhaust has been checked and no restrictions were found.

Next I would have the fuel pump/injection pump tested to see if a fault is found with it not supplying enough fuel pressure or fuel volume causing this issue here.

Thanks Pete