Greg
Greg, import technician
Experience:  import Technician . Shop Owner ,. 27 years experience,
29331485

I have nissan armada 2005, the A/C is not cold and the

Customer Question

Hi ,
I have nissan armada 2005 , the A/C is not cold and the temperature here 130 F .
the reading of a/c low pressure side is 50 psi .
I need to know how much exactly should i keep adding R134a Refrigerant and avoiding over charge.
thanks,
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Is the compressor ON if it is 30 to 40 psi is good i would not add anymore 134a .
What is the high pressure reading at , should be around the 180 - 200 psi mark . if higher then let out some gas to get the low side to
35 -40psi then should start to cool .too much 134a will make the system go warm so be careful ..too much or too little and you will have warm air.
But for a good and better diagnosis you need both pressure reading .
Ideal reading is 30 / 200 psi .
Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rate buttons .
This way i can get back to you and suggest other options or suggest another Expert .
Kindest regards Greg