Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

My 2006 Almera starts but when I shift gears it and turns

Customer Question

My 2006 Almera starts but when I shift gears it and turns back of the battery check engine emergency indicator turns on
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The check engine light come on when the computer system sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is the problem you are going to need to start first with having the computer system scanned and the fault code retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I can direct you in the needed repair.