Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

I have 2003 Nissan Murano, there is two codes that Advance

Customer Question

I have 2003 Nissan Murano, there is two codes that Advance Auto told me P1722 and P0507, also i am hearing continues beeping noise annoying whether the car is ON or OFF, the speed gage is not working and dashboard lights are off, help me please.
Thanks
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi . for the p1722 you will need to get the tcm reprogram and for the p0507 that is a high idle code again you will have to get the idle relearn program done to fix that .

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

this will fix the problems let me know if you any more questions

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
hi . i really need you to come back and rate the service as this is the only way i can get pay for helping you i have answered your questions and i still did not get pay because you did not rate me . even thou your cord will be bill i will not get pay till you rate so please come back and rate thanks.