peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Hope you doing well. I have a Nissan patrol SE Y62 2013 and

Customer Question

Hi Ryan
hope you doing well.
I have a Nissan patrol SE Y62 2013 and I would like to disable the front parking sensors permanently and leaving the rear sensors on how could I do that.
thank you
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On most all models if a sensor is disabled this can disable the entire parking sensor system including the rear.The only way this may be possible if at all is if a dealer can reprogram the computer to allow this here.I would see if a dealer has any programming to disable this feature.
Thanks Pete