sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

My 2005 Nissan pathfinder needs a fuel volume regulater

Customer Question

my 2005 Nissan pathfinder needs a fuel volume regulater control circuit [poo1.how hard is it to replace
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
P0001 isn't a valid code for your vehicle. It isn't uncommon for an aftermarket code reader to incorrectly report this code in place of another. The issue is almost surely with whatever was used to read the codes, but there is a possibility that the engine controller is failing and setting a code that it shouldn't be.
What I would recommend is having the codes read with different equipment than the first time. Most big chain parts stores will read codes for free. An actual scan tool would be preferred if one is available.