Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

I have a nissan versa 2007 with a blink code 1 6 what i

Customer Question

i have a nissan versa 2007 with a blink code 1 6
what i coult do whit that
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

hi

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.

this code is the same as code p1421 this code is cause by a software glitch to fix it you will have to have the ecm reprogram by nissan if you have any more questions please ask if not please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.

Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
hi . i really need you to come back and rate the service as this is the only way i can get pay for helping you i have answered your questions and i still did not get pay because you did not rate me . even thou your cord will be bill i will not get pay till you rate so please come back and rate thanks.
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
hi , i see you have log off and did not rate the service i really need you to come back and rate as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.