Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

2011 Nissan Pathfinder Driver side door handle - outside

Customer Question

2011 Nissan Pathfinder
Driver side door handle - outside escutcheon needs to be replaced. Does it snap in or do I need to take the door apart?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

Whether you have intelligent key or not, the drivers door panel will need to be removed. Then you will need to access the door lock cylinder and remove that to remove the handle.

Here is a video that will show you what needs to be done for the handle. Fast forward to 6 mins and 40 seconds, and you will see how the handle is removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvUCEjVkF_0

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!