Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2005 Nissan quest blower motor removal ( center console )

Customer Question

2005 Nissan quest blower motor removal ( center console ) procedure, diagrams, video, etc...
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!

To replace the blower motor, you need to remove the whole meter assembly and trim to access the top if the air box to replace the blower motor. Is the blower motor making noise? Why are you replacing the blower motor?

Sorry, I have really no pictures or video's on this. It's not done very often, that is why I am asking what is it doing?

Let me know..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's making noise like there is an obstruction in the blower fins, and has an odor similar to a dead mouse. Can you provide any step by step instructions as I have no idea where to start. I do have the all trim and covers off. I am a pretty competent mechanically but this one has me stumped. Also Haynes, Chilton's or the local library provide no help at all.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I will do my best to help you. The manual is not the greatest with pictures.
If you can take pictures of where your at, I can walk you through the steps from there.
Would that be possible. This way I can see what your doing, and if needed, edit pictures you share to help you.
Let me know..