Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I accidentally pulled the mirror Conector apart because I didn't under

Customer Question

Hi Jay
I accidentally pulled the mirror Conector apart because I didn't understand how to disconnect it. Now I have 7 wires hanging loose that I don't know which pin they connect to.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Which side mirror? Drivers side or passenger side? Also, can I get you this information later this evening?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Drivers side with heated mirrors also.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Ok, Drivers side heated Mirror.. Got it! You pulled the wires out of the connector on the harness side correct? Not the Mirror?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's correct. The connector for the mirror control switch on the door. I'm pretty sure I can slide the terminals on the correct pin and snap the connector back together.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
the mirror switch or the actual mirror?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mirror switch
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would it help if I sent a photo of the connector and wires?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
If you send me a picture that be fine. I can edit that picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jay, Here are some pics that might help.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Been working on your image.. Give me 5 more mins..
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/04%20Armada%20Mirror%20switch.jpg
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Try that and let me know how you make out. The heated feature of the mirrors does not go through the switch.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
That is the Back side of the connector where the wires would go into the connector
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jay,
I will try your connections and get back to you in a little bit.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
ok.. Just remember, that image is the back side of the white electrical connector. So that would be where the wires go into it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jay my wire colors don't match yours and I have 7 pins across the top and then 3pins space and 2 pins. Did you look at t pics I sent?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hold on, let me double check..
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
You sure this is a 04?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've owned the car for over 10 year's! You think I don't know what I own! You're a joke man! I'm reporting this website and I'm not paying. Besides you weren't supposed to charge me until I was completely satisfied! You best take the charges off my card because I am not satisfied at all!
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry you fell that way. You are not charged unless a expert tries to help you. I will put you in for a refund since you are not happy. Have a good weekend. Thanks Jay!