Billy
Billy, Trainer/Master tech.
Experience:  Trainer 8+ years - master tech. 10+ years, SAE member
30385560

Armada: 2005 armada. barely turns over when starting and dials

Customer Question

2005 armada. barely turns over when starting and dials shake for 10 seconds. then everything normal. Battery? IPDM?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
Those symptoms do indicate a poor battery. Either way, this is the first thing to check.
I would start by checking the battery connectors and the battery ground cable, make sure those have tight and clean contacts.
Having checked that, i would charge the battery, use a booster and then try to start.
If the problem is gone, then the battery is causing this, it needs replacement. You would need a 72 AH battery, or an 80 AH.
Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more assistance...Thank you in advance for the positive rating...
Regards,
Billy