Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

Altima: I am trying to find part numbers vacuum lines

Customer Question

I am trying to find part numbers for the vacuum lines which are part of the assembly around the gas tank and the EVAPORATIVE EMISSION CANISTER. I am looking at the hoses now. I have also tried to find images showing these lines. I can find a few numbers but not everything I need. Any suggestions
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are 2 different molded/ curved lines which come off of the T which drops down from the boost sensor. I need these numbers. I will tell where the other lines are once we get the answers for this issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Coming out of the boost sensor we have a 3 inch straight line which goes into a T. One of the molded lines coming away from the T is 3.5" in length. The other line is 10.5" in length.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Next we have the SOLENOID VALVE ASSY part number 14956V. This has 2 small lines coming out of it. The part numbers for these 2 lines is: 14912 M. These lines then go into circular white plastic part that is approx. 1" in diameter. There are then 2 hose bibs which are opposite of each other coming out of this part. The hose bib on the one side has a L- shaped, hard plastic line ( 1/4" in diameter by 6" in length ) which goes into a T. The molded lines coming out of the T is 5/8" ID. One of the lines coming out of the T has an L shape and is 6" in length. The other molded bent line is straight for approx. 2", bends at a 60 degree angle for another 3" and then makes almost a 90 degree bend for an additional 2.5 inches. The total length of this line/ hose is approx. 7.5 inches.
I could take pictures of everything I am telling you about and email or text them to you if that would help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, I am needing to get to sleep but am willing to stay up a little while longer if you are trying to source the part numbers as I type. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The curved lines/ hoses coming out of the T from the boost sensor are 3/8" ID and 1/2" OD.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure whether you have this information already or not but all of the lines/ hoses are on my 2003 Nissan Altima with the 2.5 L engine. Also, all of these lines/ hoses are in, around and connected to the gas tank and the EVAPORATIVE EMISSION CANISTER. Thank you in advance for your help in getting these part numbers for me.I am taking pictures right now and will send them in a few minutes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached are all of the pictures. I took it from both sides in an effort to make sure you see the fittings clearly. Picture number 157 and 158 is the second piece I mentioned which use the line/ hose number of 14912M.
Picture numbers 159 and 160 have the boost sensor on the top of the overall assembly. If you need anymore info from me, please let me know. Thank you.Sincerely,
Dean Wells
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,I believe I have a link for you that should give you the part numbers, and the pricing as well as a place to order what you are looking for.HERE is the link.Please let me know if there is any more I can do to help you from here.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have looked over the schematic you provided. It is obvious that there are some lines missing that are on 2003 Altima's here in California versus the rest of the states. (CA has stricter air quality laws which require more equipment to meet these standards.) I do not believe I received the service I was expecting especially since I not only described the lines and what key component they were attached to, but provided pictures as support. I had asked for the proper part numbers not just another image to review and find the numbers for myself. I know moving forward that I need to find the drawings and images myself rather than paying a mechanic to get the information for me. I am very unsatisfied with the service I received.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
I am terribly sorry you are unhappy. I will open your question back up for the other experts, hopefully one will be able to provide you better service. Please don't reply, it will only lock the question to me and they won't be able to see it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here we are early Thursday evening and I have not had any other response. I expect a full refund due to not receiving what I had asked. I had plenty of schematics prior to receiving any response through Just Answer.