Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Xtrail: Good day , I am Michael with a ESP lights stays on

Customer Question

Good day , I am Michael with a ESP lights stays on .
vehicle 2007 Nissan Xtrail.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there, the ESP light can illuminate for a few different reasons. Is it JUST the ESP light or are there other lights that come on at the same time? When this happens do you notice any effects on how the vehicle operates? like loss of power or ABS activation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello ,There is no other light on . check the switch same is ok, I have change all the speed sensors , and the ABS light is off.
Vehicle feel a bit tight on the move off.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there, thanks for the update.
Have you inspected the brake lamps as well? I assume they function normally?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jake .The brakes lights is ok , The front sub frame was changed out some time ago , con this contribute to this problem.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Generally that would not be an issue unless something was damaged on trh transfer case or something of that nature. Which if there was you would likely have codes for those switches anyways. Considering what you have done already and you do not have symptoms. Now would be a good time to have someone with a full function scan tool pull codes. if for some reason there are no codes, you may need to watch the wheel speed sensor puck ups and look for one that may be off or intermittent. Rust can cause them to act crazy sometimes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there I am not available to make phone calls today. What other information can I help you with?