Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2006 Nissan 350Z convertible. My right passenger power

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Nissan 350Z convertible. My right passenger power window motor went bad. replaced it. Window only goes down not up. Replaced the Regulator and window switches on drivers and passenger side. Still having the same problem.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Close the door. Then try. When you try with the door open some times it will only go down. Give that a try and let me know..
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
or press and hold the door switch to simulate the door being closed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll give it a try and get back with you.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
ok.. Ran in to that many times. You wonder what the hell happened, cause the window does not go up. Once you close the door it will operate. Just remember to program the window motor with the door closed since it drops down a little when the door is opened. Let me know what you find.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
How did you make out?