Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Looking at pictures I'd made -

Customer Question

Looking for Jay
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have taken my money why do i not get any response????? are you a rip off if the problem is too hard for your "EXPERTS"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you took my money so just answer my question!!!!!!
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Sorry for the delay. What is your Question? I will be online later this evening around 6 or 7 pm EST and be online till 10 or 11 pm. Can we work on your Question then?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
question is still the same!?!??!! step on brake and the rear hazard light stays on and left turn signal light stays on and when left turn signal is activated both signal and hazard light stays on
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Same? Did you have a Question with me on this before?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
check your messages we started this problem about six weeks ago be nice to get it resolved!!
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Oh.. Why did you start a new question? If you really want to work with me to resolve this, lets speak on the phone. This way it would be easier for both of us to work together on this.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
your also talking about a question from 2 months ago. How am I suppose to know you still have the same issue. You never returned back for me to help you, so I figured you got it resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you never gave me an answer "did you????" so why would you think that the problem was solved!!??!! in my opinion you can not solve problems quickly reason is that you got over $50.00 fron me already and now you want more money for a phone call that if you are actually a nissan mechanic you would of been able to solve my problem back in june{?} when i originally asked , what is your problem???? do you need more money or probably more knowledge!!!
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I have been trying to work with you to try to determine your problem? I don't have a Chrystal ball, If I did, I would use it for lotto numbers. I have been trying to work with you to help resolve your issue, but it seems you are not willing to work with me! I will put you in for a refund. Good luck and sorry we could not work together. thanks Jay!