Rick
Rick, Nissan Master Technician
Experience:  27 Years working in Nissan Dealerships Currently working for Nissan Dealer
32033408

D-21 Hardbody SE: What is the trick to making the connection

Customer Question

What is the trick to making the connection of the push rod from door handle to the inside dooor assembly of my 1987 nissan d21?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will answer your question the best I can if I have helped please remember to leave a positive rating
There's no real trick to getting the rods connected to the door latch assembly but it does make it easier if you remove the window and the rail that goes up the door next to the latch assembly and the outside door handle. then it makes more room to get your hand in there and get the rod to go down into the cup while your installing the outside handle, I hope that makes sense I don't have any diagrams or pictures to help explain