Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

Rogue: Erik. We are having trouble Programming our key

Customer Question

Hi Erik. We are having trouble Programming our key
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,The only way to program a nissan key is either with the nissan dealer or a mobile locksmith. A scan tool is required to access the security system and program the keys. If you have more then one key, all of the keys must be reprogrammed at the same time. Sorry to say Nissan hasn't made this very easy for customers.Please let me know if there is any more I can do to help you from here.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.