Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

Maxima: My 2014 maxima won't start. It's making a clicking

Customer Question

My 2014 maxima won't start. It's making a clicking sound when It tries to turn over. No lights on dashboard come on and the radio and lights work. Car has 35k miles on it. Any ideas?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
If you are getting a Rapid clicking sound when you try to start the car, that is a sign of a weak battery. Try jump starting the car to get the car running. After you get it running, you are going to want to have the battery checked. If the battery is bad, then it will need to be replaced and maybe under warranty.
If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.
If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.
Thanks Jay!