Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

Nissan 350z: Good morning jay

Customer Question

Good morning jay
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My passenger door will not open from the outside . What do I do ?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! There could be a issue with the handle where it pulls on the latch to release the door. Either way if the outside door handle doesn't work, the door panel will need to be removed so the inside mechanics of the door can be inspected to determine why the outside handle is no working. It could be that the Release cable has popped off the inside handle retainer. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask. If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service. Thanks Jay!