peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Ns60a: im replacing a 40hp evenrude with a 60 hp nissan on

Customer Question

im replacing a 40hp evenrude with a 60 hp nissan on a pontune controls are differint stile is there any way to use the controls from the evenrude to run the nissan throtle and linlage cabels opinind is too small for nisson and electronics plug Are diffirent
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I would speak with a boat repair facility to see if they can obtain a conversion kit or offer wiring plugs and linkages that will work to modify this to work on your model.I have seen this done before but usually by a repair facility so they should be able to obtain the parts you need for this conversion.
Thanks Pete