Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

Niss xterra 06 p0720 code. Waiting . car running ok

Customer Question

Niss xterra 06 p0720 code. Waiting for part. car running ok now today car wont start
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The code P0720 indicates a problem with the Vehicle Speed Sensor and or the circuit to it and in most cases its the sensor its self that is failing. Is that the part you are replacing? The VSS should not cause the car to not start. In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse , proper fuel pressure and good compression, can you check each on of these thing and post back with which one you are lacking?