Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

2500 NV: locked key in nissan nv 2500*****i can

Customer Question

locked key in nissan nv 2500*****i can jimmy door open
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! I am afraid there is no tricks to get the door open. You can call Nissan Road Side Assistance at 1-800-Nissan-1 and ask them to help you. They would send out a road side to open the NV for you. If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask. If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service. Thanks Jay!