Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

How to trouble shoot problems with a distributer on 1995

Customer Question

how to trouble shoot problems with a distributer on 1995 nissan truck
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I have enclosed the test steps in the link below for checking the distributor for a no spark condition, if you are having other issues please let me know and we can work from there. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Distributor%20Jul%2023.pdfYou want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up shortThank you, Ron