Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of automotive Repair
7276279

Mike,I apologize I sent you a message earlier but I had

Customer Question

Hi Mike,
I apologize I sent you a message earlier but I had to restart my computer. while driving my 2006 Nissan 350z it cut off and now wont start.
I have a anti theft alarm activated. it is a factory alarm and the light stays consistently on. I tried some basic procedures like unlocking and locking doors and cycling the igniton three times with the factory key. I have had no luck.
can you please help
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If the alarm system is active then the first thing you are going to need to do is to perform the escape from lock mode with the keys and then see if any key will then let the vehicle start and run. See the procedure in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Security%20reset%20Jul%2022.pdfIf none of the keys will start the engine even after performing escape from lock mode, and the security light is still on key on, the system will need to be programmed by the factory scan tool.