Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Infiniti i35: I have an intermittent AC blower in my 2003 Infiniti

Customer Question

I have an intermittent AC blower in my 2003 Infiniti I35. I changed the parts like the blower control amp as well as the blower itself. The A/C fuse looks okay but it still not working right. I checked the voltage at the blower motors connector and it reads 4.3volts. Having said all that I also moved around connections to see if I could find a bad connection and still no good.
What am I missing?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Where are you getting 4.3 volts? At the blower motor? Are you getting it on the White wire with the Blue stripe?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I put the meter across the 2 connections on the connector that plugs into the blower motor.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
What voltage are you getting at the White / Blue wire only ?