Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I need an abs wiring harness Nissan Armada Le. Not

Customer Question

I need an abs wiring harness for 2004 Nissan Armada Le. Not the one for engine. Can't find it anywhere. It's a 4 x 4. Thank you
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to get you that wiring diagram. There is two different type of ABS systems. One with TCS and one With out. TCS means Traction Control System. Click the link below to download the wiring diagram. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/Pages%20from%20BRC.pdf I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service. Don't forget to Rate me so I get credit for my work. Thanks Jay!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The harness I'm looking for has 3 ends with several plugs and lots of wires inside a plastic case.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
What is it you are doing?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
What is it you are doing?
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
What is it you are doing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The abs harness melted and I need to replace the entire harness. I have a picture but don't know how to send it.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
I stepped out for a few. I thought you only needed the wiring diagrams.
I will be back online in about an hour or so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I am back online.. Where is this connector located that melted?