Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.
6166830

Rogue: I'm trying to replace the blower motor on a 2011 Nissan

Customer Question

I'm trying to replace the blower motor on a 2011 Nissan Rogue. I have the part. Having trouble finding where it is exactly and getting the gas and brake pedal off to get to it
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
hi
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 1 year ago.
this is a very hard job to get done because where the motor is there is noooooooooooo space to get it out you really should to remove the dash to get this done but you can remove it by removing the gas and brake pedal the trick is if you look at the top of the brake pedal you will see a stopper welded to the cross bar this make the pedal impossible to remove by just removing the bolt and pulling it out SO after you remove the bolts for the pedals you have to knock all the studs out that hold the nuts for the pedal only then can you remove the pedals then above the gas pedal about half way up the a/c box you will see the motor in the box there is one screw remove it unplug the motor then twist and motor counter clockwise and pull out THEN you have to force the motor pass the a/c box and the cross bar it will get stuck but it comes out .let me know if you have any more questions .