Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

We just got a 2015 Rogue and my wife is having trouble going

Customer Question

We just got a 2015 Rogue and my wife is having trouble going from the gas petal to the brake petal which she complains is too high and her foot only reaches the bottom edge of the brake petal. This could be a dangerous issue if she can only touch the bottom of the petal. We tried adjusting the seat every way possible to no avail. Is there any way of adjusting the brake petal so it can be made lower so my wife will not have this difficulty?
Thanks
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, thanks for your question.
You cannot adjust the brake pedal up or down, there is not an adjustment for it because at full stroke it's very close to the floor already. The bracket it mounts on is not adjustable either.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask.
If not, just be sure to leave a kind rating please. Follow up is always free on the same question.