Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

2012 Nissan Versa 1.8 Have no tail lights , no fuses

Customer Question

2012 Nissan Versa 1.8 Have no tail lights , no blown fuses ,parking lights front working , What do i do next. Helpi
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you! Did you check fuses in the IPDM as well? Do you have a test light?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ipdm ? Ichecked on dr. side panel& under hood, nothing marked, all were good.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
under the hood on the drivers side by the battery you will see a black square box. It has 4 release tabs and you flip it over and that is the IPDM which has more fuses in it. Please check those fuses as well and let me know what you find.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I checked that box first.There was only one fuse I could not check in the middle of the box it looked like 3 fuses together. There were no points on the top to check with test light.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Is this a Sedan or Hatch back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hatchback
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Thank you... will you be available later this evening? I would like you to check a particular fuse with a test light and see what you have. Let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes ,after 6pm.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for waiting. Please click this link and double check this one fuse for me. If you have a test light see if this fuse is getting power on both sides of the fuse when the lights are turned on. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/1.jpg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will check and get back with you tomorrow pm Thanks for working with me , my schedule is full, This is imp. to me . Speak to you then.
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem.. I am here around 6 or 7 pm EST till 10 or 11 pm. Talk to you tomorrow