Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Nissan Murano: My rear(back) window blade on my 2009 Murano

Customer Question

My rear(back) window blade on my 2009 Murano Nissan will not stop. I push the button to turn and it continue to run. of. It will go off when the car is turned off.
What should I do.
Thanks
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** happy to help you. During our conversation, I may be presenting you with different things to try, and ask you some Questions to get a better understand of the issue so I can answer your question properly. So stick with me to the end, and I am sure we should be able to get this issue resolved for you!
let me make sure I understand this, the rear wiper constantly operates, even when the car is off?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, It goes off when the car is turned off. As long as the car is on the rear wiper is steady going
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Ok. This is most likely a BCM issue. The BCM stands for the Body Control Module. What you would need to have done is have the dealer look at it to verify. They need to use a scanner to monitor output signals to the rear wiper, which can also monitor the rear wiper switch to see if that is bad as well.
If it is indeed a Bcm issue, they would save your BCM's configuration, replace the BCM and write the configuration to the new Bcm. Plus they would need to reprogram all your keys to you car and re-program the tire pressure sensors.
Do you use the rear wiper allot?