Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Titan: i have an 05 nissan titan. while towing my boat both

Customer Question

i have an 05 nissan titan. while towing my boat both the abs and slip lights came on while climbing a hill. i pulled off and the ses light came on and the truck went into limp mode. i am fairly mechanically inclined and pulled all codes and cannot seem to find out whats wrong there are 5 codes that stay on and come on immediately upon starting the vehicle. the codes are, c1101,c1131,p0605,p0118,c1130
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Well the big issue here is the P0605 which mean sthe ECM self shut off functioning and calculating is inoperable. This causes the C1131 and C1130. This is one of those codes that more often than not when you see it means the ECM is BAD and will need replaced.