Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

Pathfinder: To start my sons 2005 pathfinder. I must tilt battery

Customer Question

To start my sons 2005 pathfinder. I must tilt battery back But the gauges still go wacky and cant get out of first gear
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can the battery be to dead or a power harness issue
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,It sounds like a bad cable or connection at the cable. If the battery is dead then normally tipping it won't make any difference on the amount of power it has. I would have the battery tested by a parts store and check the connections. If the connections are good, then follow the cables and look for any swelling or green corrosion or split in the cable.Please let me know what more I can do to assist with this.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome and please let me know what more I can do to help.Also, please remember to rate my answer.